Sunday, April 24, 2011

Camp Zama

I am not sure if I have mentioned this before or not but my husband is in the military and will soon get his commission (well in December)... anyways its time for us to pick our "WishList" of places we would like to go if we could pick :::keyword is WISH::: and I can't help but think how cool it would be to get stationed in Japan! So neat right?



Reality Check :: I would miss my family and friends so much and I can only imagine the culture shock me and my family would face but still, a girl can dream right?

3 comments:

  1. How fun would it be? Hope you get on your wishlist. I'm sure your Japanese would improve much faster :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get the chance to live in Japan. Both times I lived there were great experiences. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would miss you so much! i get sad just thinking about it...

    ReplyDelete