Monday, September 12, 2011

Currently Watching :: City Hunter

Lately I have been watching the Korean drama City Hunter... I love it. Its the first Korean drama that I have watched that wasn't solely a romance/comedy (they are my weak spot!).  City Hunter is about this guy, Lee Yoon Sung, who is out to take revenge upon the men who wronged his father by plotting to destroy them and bring justice to the Korean people.  Even though I was a little hesitant at first about watching but in the end I am glad I took a chance.  My main reason for watching I must admit, other than the fact that it is getting rave reviews, is because of Lee Min Ho.... ::sigh::


too cute right?!


You can watch this entire drama online @ http://www.viki.com/ ::: so check it out! Not to worry though, I will definitely be writing a review about this drama.

2 comments:

  1. so much fun.....thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
    it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a
    few simple adjustements would really make my blog
    shine. Please let me know where you got your theme. With thanks

    Feel free to surf to my web blog :: holidays in vietnam

    ReplyDelete