Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sasa Purchase!!


I recently caved and made my first purchase from sasa.com!! OMG. I've been wanting to make a purchase from there as long as I can remember and now I finally have.  While I know there are several different, reputable retailers of Asian beauty products online, sasa seemed to be one of the front runners, so I thought I would give them a shot. 

I just placed my order a few days ago, and once I receive my items I will be sure to post a haul!  Actually that is another reason for me finally making a purchase.  Currently sasa is holding a contest to find their "Miss SasaHAULic."  You can find out more information on their site, but basically they are looking to find someone to haul/review their newest products.  Too cool right?  So what are you waiting for? Place your order & get your haul video up there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment