Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy 2012

With only several hours left till 2012 (US East Coast Time) I just wanted to share with you my top three favorite kdramas and beauty products.

**some of things listed aren't necessarily from 2011 rather things I discovered in 2011 **

Top 3 Favorite KDramas
  • City Hunter :: One of the hottest drama's of the year with an outstanding cast, its hard not to list this drama as a favorite. In my opinion this series had just the right amount of drama, romance, and action to keep everyone happy. Certainly a must-see.

  • Marry Me Mary :: While this drama didn't come out this year it was one I watched and fell in love with.  Not only did it have lovable characters and a great love triangle, but the OST alone made this drama worth checking out.

  • Protect the Boss :: While this drama wasn't my favorite it was a sweet drama with great fashion & some attractive actors! It might not have been a perfect fit for me but I can see why some people love this drama.



Top 3 Favorite Beauty Products

  • Skin 79 VIP Gold BB Cream :: This was my first BB Cream. While I can't compare it to other BB Creams I can honestly say that I adore this product. I use it just about everyday. It isn't heavy or cakey, but still gives you just the right amount of coverage. Plus it has SPF and wrinkle protection. Can't hurt right?

  • OPI Muppet Rainbow Connection :: This polish has become almost impossible to find. In fact most of the colors from the Muppet Collection sell out so fast you almost have to order the color you want to ensure you will be to get it. I think most girls can relate on why I love this product. Glitter + Polish + OPI = Love.
 
  • Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm :: I keep this balm in my car and LOVE it. The cute container, light strawberry scent, and moisturizing capabilities make this lip balm a must have.
 









Well I have to go get ready for tonight now! I hope you all have a great New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great favorites! I have to watch City Hunter now - I loved Lee Min Ho in Boys Over Flowers and Personal Taste/Preference :D I watched Marry Me Marry awhile ago, and although I love the OST and Jang Geun Seuk, the story felt like it was dragging alot.

    I recently bought a small sized bottle of the VIP Gold bb cream, so I can't wait to try it out :D

    ReplyDelete