Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Podcast Episode

A new episode of Suchi is now out! 

:: click here to listen::
 
Its been really fun recording with Loc. The first episode of Suchi was actually really hard to record since we were still getting to know each other [it took three nights!], so the fact that we were able to record this episode of Suchi in one take - like it was nothing - was exciting! PROGRESS! yay!

My editing, on the other hand, still needs some work. For the first episode I used GarageBand which was relatively user friendly. However for this episode I used a program called Audacity.  I really think Audacity records better but it wasn't exactly super obvious when it came time to edit. Guess I need to play with it more.

Anyways I hope you take a listen and tell me how it is. I feel like I'm too vague and should give more details about the dramas but don't want to make it boring either. I dunno. Feedback is definitely appreciated!!
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment