Tuesday, April 17, 2012

KDrama App :: SBS Hidden Catch


I love my kdramas when I found this I just had to share!

SBS Hidden Catch


This app is pretty simple. All you have to do is find the differences between the two kdrama (and even variety show) scenes given.Before you start a game it lets you select which level you want [Easy, Normal, Hard] and even on the easy level I thought it was kinda hard >_< You can zoom in & out but must find all the differences before time runs out.

While this app really isn't anything new or innovative, I really like the fact that you have to find the difference between kdrama scenes. lol. If you get tired of the free version, you can always buy different drama "packs" (there's a City Hunter Pack, Athena Pack, Protect Boss, etc).. anyways I though this was a neat app. Had to share!


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment